Competitive Maintenance Prices
Truly Exceptional Service for Your Mazda
Kenny Celino, Service Manager
Our customers tell us that there is just one way to describe the Paretti Mazda service department: “Truly exceptional!"
We pride ourselves on having the largest Mazda service department in Southern Louisiana. Unlike other Mazda dealers, Mazdas are our core product, and we have the facilities, the technicians, the equipment, and the spare parts to prove it!
Kenny Celino, our Mazda Master Service Manager, has 40+ years of experience in the automative sales and service business, including the last 29 years with Mazda. He understands how much we depend on our vehicles every day, which makes it hard when you have to give it up for routine services and repairs. That is why his staff will make every effort to return your vehicle back to you "fixed right the first time" as quickly, as painless, and with as little inconvenience as possible. His focus is on providing customers with the Highest Customer Satisfaction, second to none. We want to be your one-stop service facility. Kenny is a graduate of Loyola University of the South with a Bachelor of Commercial Science Degree in Business Management and Marketing.
His team of Master Certified Service Consultants and Master and Certified Technicians, with more than 100 years of combined service experience, are ready to help you keep your Mazda in great condition and up-to-date with its maintenance needs.
You can also count on a complimentary car wash and interior vacuum each and every time you bring your car in for any type of service. If you are limited on time for your service visit, be sure to ask for a rain check.
Paretti Mazda's Service Team makes the difference, a difference that sets us far apart from our competition. Come experience the Paretti Mazda team in action and let us show you what a different we can make for you... Call us at 504-456-7645 or simply click the Schedule Service button below to schedule your next service appointment. Go ahead, schedule it today!
Adam fine tunes a Mazda 6
Don under the hood of a Mazda 3
••• Why Would You Want To Service Your Mazda Anywhere Else? •••
With OVER 373 Years of Automotive Experience, the Paretti Team KNOWS your Mazda!! We Value YOUR Time!
That’s the reason we have:
Several Mazda Loaners & a Shuttle Service
- Advanced confirmation for a Mazda loaner required
- Request a shuttle ride in the Greater New Orleans Area
Ease of Scheduling
- The ability to manage YOUR own scheduled reservation
- Real time Online Appointment Scheduling @ parettimazda.com
- Use the My Mazda app for mobile scheduling and recall status
Complimentary Full Circle Inspection Protection
- Gives YOU an easy to follow, color coded report card of your vehicle, that informs YOU of those “not needed concerns” and prepares YOU for near-future concerns or those needing immediate attention
- Checks for any Outstanding Recalls &/or Special Service Bulletins
- Buy your First set of Mazda Replacement Brake Pads and that will be the LAST set of Pads you’ll have to buy for that Mazda, due to “Mazda’s Limited LIFETIME Brake Pad Warranty!”
- Mazda Warranties their Batteries for full 6 years; the first 3 year or Unlimited Mileage from purchase, has free, parts & labor replacement when purchased & replaced at the dealer and the additional final 3 years are pro-rated!
Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Parts & Tires
- Mazda Parts install at the dealer, has a 12/12,000 parts & labor warranty Available for installation by Mazda Certified Technician